Young Wonders Before And After School
Due to high demand, we are currently on a waiting list.
To join the waiting list, please click the "join the waiting list" button below.
We are pleased to offer child care for before- or after-school times with the option for full-day care when schools are closed. We are licensed by DCFS and accredited by the ExceleRate Illinois program, holding a Bronze Circle of Quality.
- Small classroom sizes!
- Social/Emotional learning
- H.E.A.L. learning sponsored by the John M. Scott Foundation
- Recreation and games
- Arts and crafts
- Reading and music
- Homework time (including tutoring)
- Free time
- Hot, catered lunches on full days
- Light breakfast and afternoon snack every day
- YWCA mission curriculum
- Safe and comfortable environment
- Qualified and caring teachers
Kindergarten - 12 years
- Colene Hoose, 600 Grandview Drive, Normal (Special Needs Program only)
- YWCA McLean County, 1201 North Hershey Road, Bloomington
YWCA Young Wonders can bus to and from various schools and students can attend before and after school at YWCA McLean County, 1201 North Hershey Road, Bloomington. Please contact us at (309) 662-7826 and let us know what school your child attends.
Before school begins at 6:30 a.m. to the start of school AND after school begins at school dismissal to 5:30 p.m.
A full-day childcare option on designated school holidays is available upon enrollment. Coverage is provided between 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at satellite locations and 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at YWCA McLean County. Contact the Youth Development Program Specialist at (309) 662-7826, ext. 273 or email@example.com.
Please click one of the buttons below to register or call Heather at (309) 262-1056 or (309) 662-7826.
Providing Relief and Support in Troubling Times
We accept assistance through the Child Care Resource and Referral Network. Do you need help with CCRRN? We can help! Please let us know.
|$90/5 days||$75/5 days|
|$54/3 days||$45/3 days|
- Any military branch (active duty or retired)
- Advocate BroMenn
- Heritage Operations Group
- Moms of Multiples
- State Farm
- OSF HealthCare
- Westminster Village
To receive the discount, a qualified member must live in the household with the child. Identification will be required at registration.