Young Wonders Before And After School
YWCA offers child care for before or after school times with the option for full-day care when schools are closed. Convenience for the parents and activities for the children are key to YWCA School-Age Programs. Kids have many fun choices including recreation and games, arts and crafts, reading, music, homework time. Free tutoring through our Smart Sprouts program is also available. They also have "free time” to pursue their own interests in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Bent Elementary School, 904 North Roosevelt, Bloomington
- Carlock Elementary School, 301 West Washington Street, Carlock (P.M. Program only)
- Colene Hoose, 600 Grandview Drive, Normal (Special Needs Program only)
- Irving Elementary School, 602 West Jackson Street, Bloomington
- Oakland Elementary School, 1605 East Oakland Avenue, Bloomington
- Sheridan Elementary School, 1403 West Walnut, Bloomington
- Stevenson Elementary School, 2106 Arrowhead Drive, Bloomington
Washington Elementary School, 1201 East Washington, Bloomington
YWCA McLean County, 1201 North Hershey Road, Bloomington
YWCA Young Wonders will bus to and from various schools and students can attend before and after school at YWCA McLean County, 1201 North Hershey Road, Bloomington. Please contact us at (309) 662-7826 and let us know what school your child attends.
Before school begins at 6:30 a.m. to the start of school AND after school begins at school dismissal to 5:30 p.m.
A full-day childcare option on designated school holidays is available upon enrollment. Coverage is provided between 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at satellite locations and 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at YWCA McLean County. Contact the Youth Development Program Specialist at (309) 662-7826, ext. 273 or email@example.com.
- Any military branch (active duty or retired)
- Advocate BroMenn
- Heritage Operations Group
- Moms of Multiples
- State Farm
- OSF HealthCare
- Westminster Village
To receive the discount, a qualified member must live in the household with the child, identification will be required at registration.
We are currently on a waitlist for before and after school care, please us at (309) 662-7826 for availability.