YWCA offers child care for before or after school times with the option for full-day care when schools are closed. Convenience for the parents and activities for the children are key to YWCA School-Age Programs. Kids have many fun choices including recreation and games, arts and crafts, reading, music, homework time. Free tutoring through our Smart Sprouts program is also available. They also have "free time” to pursue their own interests in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Bent Elementary School, 904 North Roosevelt, Bloomington
- Carlock Elementary School, 301 West Washington Street, Carlock
- Colene Hoose Special Needs program, 600 Grandview Drive, Normal
- Irving Elementary School, 602 West Jackson Street, Bloomington
- Oakland Elementary School, 1605 East Oakland Avenue, Bloomington
- Sheridan Elementary School, 1403 West Walnut, Bloomington
- Stevenson Elementary School, 2106 Arrowhead Drive, Bloomington
Washington Elementary School, 1201 East Washington, Bloomington
YWCA McLean County, 1201 North Hershey Road, Bloomington
YWCA Young Wonders will bus to and from various schools as well and students will attend the before and after school program at YWCA, 1201 North Hershey Road, Bloomington:
- Corpus Christi Elementary School, 1909 E. Lincoln Street, Bloomington
- Oakdale Elementary School, 601 S. Adelaide, Normal
- Grove Elementary School, 1101 N. Airport Road, Normal
- Northpoint Elementary School, 2602 E. College Avenue, Bloomington (after school only)
- Bloomington Junior High School, 901 N. Colton Avenue, Bloomington (for children up to age 12 and after school only)
Don't see your school? Please contact us at (309) 662-7826 and to see if we can get your school added to the bus route or if we can open a program at your location!
Before school: 6:30 a.m. to the start of school AND after school: school dismissal to 5:30 p.m.
A full-day child care option on designated school holidays is available upon enrollment. Coverage is provided between 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m at satellite locations and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at YWCA McLean County. Contact the Youth Development Program Specialist (School Age) at (309) 662-7826, ext. 273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Before AND After School||Before OR After School|
|5 days = $90||5 days = $75|
|4 days = $80||4 days = $65|
|3 days = $70||3 days = $55|
Full-day care on school holidays is an additional $34.00 per day per child and parents must register and make payment no later than one week prior to the full day. We accept assistance through the Child Care Resource and Referral Network.
- Any military branch (active duty or retired)
- Advocate BroMenn
- Moms of Multiples
- State Farm
- OSF HealthCare
- Westminster Village
To receive the discount, a qualified member must live in the household with the child, identification will be required at registration.