We are on a mission to help you and your loved ones stay safe and independent at home.
YWCA McLean County Home Care helps adults over the age of 18 maintain an independent lifestyle in their home with non-medical home care. We serve all of McLean County, including all outlying smaller towns.
Trained and caring home care aides can provide assistance with any activity of daily living for you or your loved one:
- Caretaker Respite
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Care (grooming, bathing assistance, dressing, feeding)
- Transportation/Errands (medical appointments, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Other Services as Requested
Services can be provided on a long-term or short-term basis:
- Let us help you recover from surgery! We can help take the worry out of your recovery with aid in traveling to and from doctor’s appointments as well as grocery shopping, housekeeping, or meal preparation.
- If you need help on a long-term basis, we can help with that too! Whether it’s once a week respite care to give daily caregivers a break or every day to ensure a healthy meal is cooked.
- For adult children of ailing parents, YWCA Home Care can be the answer for those juggling caring for their parents, their own family, and their job.
- For any adult over 18, we can help with daily tasks of living to help you to maintain independence in your own home.
Why Home Care?
- People feel more independent and comfortable in the familiar surroundings of their own home. Home services is a great alternative for anyone who prefers an independent lifestyle to a nursing home or rehabilitation facility.
- Longevity is increased for a person who can live in their own home rather than somewhere else and the value of independence cannot be overlooked.
In 2018 we have made our rates more affordable! All services in home care are $20.18 for the entire year!
We have several payment options to fit everyone's needs and budget. Bi-monthly or monthly payment plans are available and payments are accepted online, by automatic deduction, or traditional mail-in methods. We are willing to work with your insurance company when services are covered; and, as always, we are committed to finding a care and payment plan, which is best suited to your financial needs.
Veteran’s Pension with Aid and Attendance Benefit through Veterans Care Coordination
If you or your spouse served in the military, you may be eligible for home care benefits paid through Veterans Care Coordination. Qualification is based on four items: service, medical condition(s), assets, and income to medical expense ratio. Qualified veterans and their surviving spouses could qualify for more than $25,000 in services annually. Contact us to see if you qualify.
We are licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
Senior Director, Adult Services